From June 29 through Sept. 20, Amex cardmembers will be eligible to receive up to a total of $50 in statement credits.
Here’s how it works:
- Cardmembers will be eligible for $5 statement credits whenever they spend $10 or more at small businesses
- Customers will earn statement credits up to 10 times, for a grand total of $50 per cardmember
- The incentive will be available as an Amex Offer, which cardmembers must activate by July 26
- All U.S. Amex consumer, business Serve and Bluebird cards are eligible
- Other prepaid cards, corporate cards and cards issued outside the U.S. are not eligible
Enroll by 7/26, spend by 9/20/20.
Source: American Express, The Points Guy